The business operations staff has an important role in the daily operations of the exchange. This course gives the participant detailed knowledge of how to work with the business operations applications, and helps them understand how and in what situation they are used.
Participant shall be able to work independently using the business operations applications, being able to:
• Supervise users and market makers
• Support users with order information
• Send market announcements
• Suspend and Resume Members and Users from trading
• Suspend and Resume trading in a specific Instrument
• Stop market or change opening hours intra-day
• Handle orders on behalf of members
The participant will learn how to handle requests for information like detailed order history for each instrument and user, support users with login information and configuration, communicating with the market and handle exceptional situations like a market closure or suspension of users, participants or underlying products.
Staff responsible for:
Daily operations of the market, helping members to handle orders in the market, supervising market makers and other users, investigating erroneous trades, suspension of users and participants, handling change of market or instruments trading hours.
• Completion of the course “Introduction to the Genium INET Trading system”
• A general knowledge of financial products is recommended.