This course is mainly a practical course and offers the participant the opportunity to work with the Genium INET back end system through analyzing, investigating and solving different problem scenarios. During the course, different new aspects of the Genium INET system may also be introduced, such as new technical functionality and demonstration of different failover scenarios.
• Revision of System Operations
• Workshop Labs
• Failover scenarios
• Testing tools
The focus of this course is to investigate the Genium INET back end system in depth from a technical operator’s point of view.
• System operations staff responsible for operation and maintaining the Genium INET system.
• Staff requiring a deeper technical overview of the operation, maintenance and management of the Genium INET system.
• Completion of “Genium INET System Operations”
• Have worked with the Genium INET back end system for a minimum of two months
• Good Linux knowledge